At Starry Skies, we promise to provide a jam-packed programme of activities, adventures, workshops and silliness that…
- Encourages both children and adults to appreciate and develop a connection to the natural world.
- Utilises creative techniques and practices that bring learning to life in a fun, interactive and practical manner.
- Helps children develop self resilience and confidence in their own abilities and approach to problem solving.
- Brings people together, regardless of age or background
- Encourages a sense of community and togetherness through art, craft and performance.
We aim to make Starry Skies a truly affordable UK family holiday. With this in mind, 99% of activities onsite are free of charge. If you do want to spoil yourself, however, there are extras available such as massage therapies and glamping options. It is a holiday after all! See each activities page for more information.
Please remember that we cannot accept responsibility for your children. We expect you or your friends to supervise them at all times (see our full Personal Safety Policy HERE). Some activities are limited in group numbers so you may not always be guaranteed access to the workshops first time, but there’s so much on offer that you’ll always find something fun to get stuck into!