We’re so chuffed that so many of you are as excited about Starry Skies’ return as we are!
With ticket launch just around the corner (12pm on Wednesday, 16th November) we thought it might be helpful to give you all a breakdown of the ticket types available, including some lush promo offers and serious discounts…
We hope you can join us for the ultimate family camping experience, from 27 – 30th July 2023 in beautiful Kentchurch, Herefordshire!
SECURE YOUR ADULT TICKETS FOR AS LITTLE AS £38.95…
…and pay nothing more until March! Should you prefer to pay off your tickets in bitesize chunks over the year, please note that all of the Adult ticket types listed below are available as Instalment plans, meaning you just need to pop down a small down payment, with further instalments due in March, April, May and June of next year – see our T&Cs for more info!
Once our ticket page goes live, there will be an Instalment Plan section listed under the main adult ticket section. Click ‘expand’ on that section of the page to see all your Instalment options.
*Refunds are available up to 6 weeks ahead of the event on all ticket types except instalment tickets*
ADULT TICKET OPTIONS: EARLY BIRDS & XMAS DISCOUNTS!
We’ve got a few different options available for adult tickets including some wicked discounts. Without stating the obvious, you want to get the cheapest adult ticket option you can – here are your options – starting with the biggest savings…
1. The Super Early Bird catches the worm!
Our ‘Super Early Bird’ adult tickets are the cheapest option available, priced at £155 + booking fees (a 25% saving on our full price adult tickets – as a big thank you for booking early). These are limited and once they’re gone, they’re gone, so nab ’em while you can – we’d suggest being online and ready at 12pm sharp next Wednesday.
2. ‘Pre-Xmas Bird’ Adult tickets!
Once the Super Early Bird tickets have flown the nest, check out this very special Christmas offer. Bag your adult tickets for £165 + booking fees (a saving of over 15% on full price adult tickets) providing you book before midnight on Christmas Eve. Christmas presents for the whole family, sorted in one go – POW!
3. Early Bird tickets
If you leave it ’til after Christmas to book, you can still grab a saving, by bagging an Early Bird ticket for £175 + booking whilst stocks last!
4. Standard Adult tickets
Once all the ‘bird’ offers (Super Early Birds, Pre-Xmas Birds and regular Early Birds) have been snapped up, you can nab a full price adult ticket for £195 + booking fee.
That’s the grown ups sorted, so onto the little (and not so little) ones.
Ages 0-2: Ages 2 and under can come along for free, however you’ll still need to book a (free) ticket for their age bracket, just so we know how many tiny humans to expect.
Ages 3-17: Kids aged between 3 and 17 years old cost £60 + booking fees.
Car park passes: If you’re driving to Starry Skies and need to park your car, you must purchase a car park pass – these are priced at £20. Please do endeavour to carshare wherever you can.
Campervan passes: If you’re bringing along a campervan, live in vehicle or caravan, you’ll need to book yourself a campervan pass. (Note – if you’re bringing a caravan and towing vehicle, your campervan pass will cover both, no need to buy an extra car pass too). Regular campervan passes cost £60 (for a 6m x 7m pitch). If you’ve got a humongous home-on-wheels, large camper van passes cost £90 (for a 6m x 10m pitch). One tent is permitted alongside each campervan/caravan providing it fits within the confines of your pitch.
Both car park passes and campervan passes are subject to a compulsory carbon balancing offset charge (£1.50 for cars, £2.50 for campervans). These donations go direct to registered charity Ecolibrium, for investment in renewable energy projects.
GLAMPING & OPTIONAL EXTRAS
Whilst 99% of Starry Skies’ programme is included in your ticket cost, we will be offering a selection of luxury, optional extras, from glamping accommodations to massages and therapies, should you wish to treat yourself! These will go on sale at a later date, so just bag your entry tickets now and we’ll email all bookers as soon as these go live.
TOP TIPS FOR A QUICK & EASY BOOKING PROCESS…
2. If you’ve never purchased tickets through TheTicketSellers before, save time by creating your account in advance – you can do that HERE.
3. If you have booked through TheTicketSellers before, we’d recommend double checking your log in details beforehand, to save you any forgotten-password dramas on the day. Check your log in details here.
4. Have your debit/credit card ready (and a spare if possible – some banks decline one-off payments) that matches your billing address. Some banks require text message verification or for you to manually approve the payment in your bank’s phone app, so be ready for that.
5. We require names, email address and a phone number for all adults you are booking tickets for, plus names for all the kids you’re bringing. You can change the names and contact details on each ticket at any time before the event by logging into your Ticket Sellers account.
6. As part of our commitment to diversity and inclusivity, there are some additional questions you’ll be presented with during the booking process around ethnicity, gender and sexuality for our adult ticket buyers. You can of course choose not to answer these, but it’s helpful to us to have some statistics to compare year on year as we work to make Starry Skies as inclusive as possible.
7. Choose your tickets and click ‘Reserve Tickets’ at the bottom of the page – your tickets aren’t reserved until they’re in your basket!! You then have 20 minutes to complete the purchase before they disappear.
DON’T FORGET – TICKETS GO ON SALE AT 12PM ON NOVEMBER 16th!
Get your fingers on the button, to bag those Super Early Birds!
Loads of love
Starry HQ x