Please read the information below carefully. This is where we explain the issues around tickets and purchase, on site rules, use of images, our deposit scheme and other event related things.
PERSONAL SAFETY & RESPONSIBILITY
Please note whilst we try to make Starry Skies as safe as possible for everyone, it is a combination of natural unspoilt environment and a working farm, with the associated dangers that nature can pose. We cannot accept responsibility for the safety of you or your children and expect you to take reasonable care for your families well being.
Most activities on site are limited in group numbers so you may not always be guaranteed access to all the workshops but there will be plenty of activities to participate in throughout your stay at Starry Skies and there are a host of other things to get involved with. The woodland playground, den building, tree climbing, woodland walks, animal spotting, bird watching, bug hunting, flower identification, mud splatting and hide and seek to name a few!
*The Ticket Sellers – 0121 472 6688 – www.theticketsellers.co.uk
The Ticket Sellers (TTS) are our sole ticket and resale agent. No other body is authorised to sell or resell tickets. Tickets will not be valid unless purchased from TTS. Tickets may bought via the website, or over the phone. Please do not buy tickets from any other source or forum, eBay, GumTree etc. Tickets will not be valid unless purchased via TTS.
All tickets to ‘Starry Skies’ available from TTS are sold as personal and revocable licenses, on behalf of Kambe Events Ltd. Kambe Events Ltd reserves the right to change all, or any, arrangements concerning Starry Skies without notice. All Starry Skies tickets are non refundable. Any such action is at the discretion of Kambe Events Ltd.
Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. Kambe Events Ltd reserves the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number, and for any other reason.
- Early Bird Adult £145.00
- Adult £169.00
- Child (3 to 17 years inclusive) £45.00
- Child (0-2 inclusive) £FREE
- Car Pass £10.00
- Campervan £40.00
- All ticket prices are “face value” amounts and all ticket types are subject to additional booking fees.
- Kambe Events Ltd reserves the right to add, or withdraw, any and all ticket types, as well as amend or change the price of any ticket type, at any time, at their discretion.
- Pay as you go instalment plans are available on full price adult tickets. Pay the first £50 + booking fee now, and the rest in chunks when you like. Full payment must be received June 1st 2020 and you will be sent reminder emails. Non refundable.
- Child tickets must be booked within a specific age bracket to aid content and event planning.
- A Car Pass or Campervan ticket is required per vehicle.
- All age conditions, on all ticket types apply to the day of opening of Starry Skies, not the date of ticket purchase. Proof of identification may be required and must be either Drivers License, Passport, or one of the following cards [part of the PASS Scheme www.pass-scheme.org.uk] CitizenCard, VALIDATE UK, Connexions Card, Young Scot.
- Free Carer Tickets are available to attendees on DLA middle or higher rate allowances. These must be purchased in advance of attendance with the ticket agency on the phone – The Ticket Sellers – 0121 472 6688
PROMO CODES & DISCOUNTS
As a small and independent and completely sponsorship free event, it is occasionally necessary for us to offer promo codes and discounts through partnerships and competitions, to help us reach out to new audiences. Promo codes cannot be back dated to apply to tickets that have already been purchased.
If a promotional code has been used to gain plus one additional free child or adult tickets, all members of the group must arrive at Starry Skies together.
CANCELLATION, MISUSE AND REFUNDS
In the event of the unforeseen cancellation of the event, tickets are automatically transferable to a future event, at the discretion of Kambe Events Ltd.
Although we will do our best to keep you informed of any cancellation, it is the ticket holders’ responsibility to establish whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. Kambe Events Ltd has no obligation to refund any monies or exchange tickets should the programme be altered, or varied, for any reason.
All ticket and refund enquiries must be directed to the official agent from whom tickets were purchased.
Kambe Events Ltd is unable to accept any liability to replace any tickets lost, stolen, damaged or used after they have been received. In the case of Starry Skies e-ticket (PIN codes), it is your responsibility to keep your code and password private to yourself and group. Any entry to the event with a code and password will be treated as valid, until all tickets are used. If the correct PIN and password are given and all tickets have already been used, the ticket and entry code will become invalid and any further persons refused entry.
“Site rules” apply to all areas, including car parks, Campervan and camping fields. They include the published fire policy, personal conduct guidelines – such as acceptable noise levels – and the management of waste.
Site rules must be observed. We reserve the right to eject individuals or groups either disobeying the site rules or displaying antisocial behaviour, as determined by Kambe Events Ltd.
Fires that are off the ground and deemed to be responsibly managed are permitted in the camping areas of the event. Fires are not permitted in the car park or anywhere outside of the event boundary.
Public cars are only permitted in the designated car park, no access to the Campervan or main event and comparing fields is permitted.
Campervan passes are sold as single entry tickets and vehicles must remain in situ once on site. No re-entry will be permitted.
No sound systems are allowed in the camping areas.
Dogs are not permitted anywhere on site. (Registered guide dogs are an exception to this rule).
No glass is permitted on site, searches may be carried out on entry, and the option to transfer liquids to plastic vessels provided. Any items which are not allowed into the event should be left in the owners car.
Kambe cannot accept responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal belongings brought to site.
Starry Skies and Kambe Events Ltd have a no drugs policy and reserve the right to eject anyone suspected of infringement of this policy.
Our eviction policy includes the use of nitrous oxide (ingestion), tagging and any form of vandalism.
ITEMS WHICH YOU CANNOT BRING TO THE EVENT
- Glass – we do not allow glass on site for safety reasons
- Excessive amount of cigarettes [in any amount over personal use for the duration of the event]
- Excessive amounts of alcohol [in any amount over personal use for the duration of the event]
- Excessive amounts of soft drinks [in any amount over personal use for the duration of the event]
- Any items with an intention to retail without prior arrangement.
- Nitrous oxide
- Glassware likely to cause harm to livestock / people
- Sound Systems [without written approval from the event team]
- Body piercing equipment
- Candle flares [without written approval from the event team]
All attendees must adhere to the rules and regulations of the venue, the event organisers (Kambe Events Ltd) and of Starry Skies
Kambe Events Ltd, Starry Skies and our official agents can accept no responsibility for any personal property.
Our photographers and videographers will be on site, capturing images and video recordings of the festival, including the audience. The audience has no rights to these images, and Kambe Events Ltd or any authorised third party is entitled to free use of these images and recordings in any reasonable manner without claim.
ROAR – Right of admission reserved by Kambe Events Ltd, and Starry Skies at all times.
Kambe Events Ltd reserves the right to change all, or any on site arrangements.
All of these terms and conditions are governed by English law.